Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thirty-FUN

This year marked my thirty-first birthday. I got the idea from another blog I read where the author had a thirty-first birthday last year and because she suffered the death of her daughter in her thirtieth year, she decided to make thirty-one, thirty-FUN. The idea of thirty-FUN is so do something fun for yourself each month for a year.

I don't know all of the things that I want to do for the year but some ideas I have are:


  • A weekend girls getaway. No kids, no husbands. Just the girls.

  • A family vacation to Disney World. This would ideally coincide with a certain someone's 5th birthday.

  • A spa day. I love massages, pedicures, and all things dealing with pampering myself.

My list is clearly short. So, if anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment